Sunday, June 9, 2013

Calvary Love in the Process of CPM


Calvary Love in the Process of CPM

What I most longingly desire to speak of will most likely indicate where my heart lingers. Though it is important to have safe zones of godly ones with whom we each can confide and process some of the hurts and pains of life (along with gaining greater clarity and perspective) there is also a greater offer to our hearts. Would what is said of me after going through whatever “fires of refining” be that she longed for Jesus to be glorified no matter what? Would others be compelled to trust the Father in greater measure resulting from my desire to get back to the “heart of worship” of Jesus alone, no matter what befalls me? Do others get from my life who it is that lays claim to being my “First Love” above all else?

What would my life look like if I were truly in love?

Calvary Love in the DNA of the launch of a CPM

                  What’s love got to do with it? Everything. No, seriously. What is the connection of perseverance in CPM process with the Cross and Christ’s resurrection?
                                                                                    
                   I can’t say that I really understood Calvary Love before recent events compared to what glimpse I understand now. In this, I am truly grateful to the Lord for having broken my heart. Is it then possible,  that the greater work of the Father is found in the midst of the process? Can we truly proof text moving into His presence in such a way that we do actually experience His perfect love in the midst of even the seemingly most Perfect Storms of our lives? Is then the process of what the Father has allowed into our lives not the end in His economy?  Honestly, is it only when I see my own desperate need for His touch along with my cavernous inability to transform unwanted circumstance that I see the power of His sufficiency alone? How many times will He pick each of us up?  Countless times. How many times will my heart not grasp that He really just wired us for delighting in His ways alone? 

                   Though I could never imagine the journey of your own heart I know that if many of you are continuing to stand in an infectious faith, then, you have chosen the greater portion; perseverance born forth from a growing hunger to know and embrace His loving touch in all ways.  This incredibly paradoxical life is only made possible through the power of the Holy Spirit moving us into embracing Calvary Love in greater measure, no matter the cost and come what may the perceived personal loss.  Calvary Love.


RA

No comments:

Post a Comment