Sunday, April 3, 2022

DMM: Whom They Know

 


Whom They Know

All they know is whom they are coming to know. Jesus. And that is all they really need to know. 

Mrs. Wildan and her family are one of 70 Discovery Groups whom we have seen recently formed and now are on the precipice of coming to faith in Christ alone.

Reproducing House Fellowships: There are now 60 baptised new followers meeting in 18 house fellowships in 1st to 3rdgeneration, from this most recent effort among the SaSumBi. 

As one of our local partners continued in her coaching time of this particular household's leaders, one of the leaders exclaimed, "I don't really know much about the Word of God, but I am coming to know who God truly is through His Word. I see how Jesus is changing me daily after I made the step of surrender to follow Him with my whole heart. Ever since I was baptised, I realise that I have crossed a line and am now all in."

Prayer Requests:
1. Ask God for multiplying streams of these 

Discovery Groups to all come to follow Jesus 

to the fourth generation (1,000 disciple-makers) 

by the end of 2021. (Habakkuk 2:14)

2. Ask God for breakthrough in fear areas 

for our national partners who still tend toward fear in the making of reproducing  disciple makers. 
(2 Timothy 1:7)

3. Ask God for leading our teams to more 

Persons of Peace who open their households to discover God and His Word.(Luke 10, Matthew 10)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment